Pickup Soccer Games 2017-18 – Ages 7 – 12 – Thursday
11/2/17 - 4/26/18
6:15pm - 7:30pm
Regional Sports Center
This program is a game-playing program. Ages and levels are split accordingly and the kids will be playing games. It is an enjoyable way for kids to practice with peers, with very minimal input and direction from staff coaches, who will act mainly as referees and mentors.
Location: Regional Sports Center (Formerly Wagner Training Center)
- Ages 7 – 12: 6:15pm – 7:30pm
December 14, 21, January 4, 11, 18, 25 February 1, 8, 15, March 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, April 12, 19, 26
Note: Please wear shinguards to all game sessions. Also, please do not wear cleats. Indoor soccer shoes, sneakers or soccer turf shoes are recommended.
- Select how many places in each class you would like to confirm.
- Fill in the information for the Parent name and Participant name. All fields noted with * must be filled in.
- After filling in each participant’s information, select “Add to Cart”. Follow this for each program added.
- Click on the shopping cart and select “Proceed to Checkout”
- Pay with Paypal (Credit/Debit Card or Paypal Credit) or Pay by Check
- If you select by PayPal you will be asked to make final payment. You do not need a Paypal account to make a credit card payment.
- If you click Pay by Check you will confirm your request for registration. The registration will not be confirmed until payment is made. Once payment is received your registration will be confirmed and the participant will be added.
- Upon completion of registration you will be able to download the Wagner Soccer Medical and Insurance form which must be filled in and returned prior to commencing your first class. All participants must have a form submitted to participate.
Bookings are closed for this event.